Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Spreading the Love of Learning & Growing!

http://www.toastmasters.org
After having been without my laptop for about a month, I am very happy to say, I can share on-line again! It's hard to believe that February the Lovely Month De "El Amor" is almost over! What a Great Time to Spread Love & Joy!
How have you been spreading the LoVe with your FaMily, FrIends, CustoMers and PoTential ClieNts?
For my colleagues, I have invited them to visit my Marketing Masters Toastmasters!
I have found it to be one of the Best Kept Secrets of Personal Development!
It has been extremely valuable to me in terms of providing a group of business professionals who are supportive and honest which provides for real growth!
If you're a business person or a professional, who has decided one of your goal's this year is Personal Development, I invite you to visit my Marketing Masters Toastmasters as my guest. We meet each week on Tuesday at Shoney's Restaurant on Menaul NE, (corner of Louisiana). There is no fee, just cost of your meal, should you choose to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment