Monday, December 12, 2011

Oh Holy Night!

http://youtu.be/ZKX3eyYuJ9c
This Glorious Song Reminds me of the Christmas in 1984 when I dedicated my Life to Almighty God and Accepted the Lord Jesus as My Savior!
He Gloriously & Miraculously changed my Heart and Life as my family can attest to!
I was the one in my family that would say I was never going to get married, never having children and really just afraid of relationships and getting hurt, but Praise Be to God; I've been married 25 years and  He Blessed me with Five Beautiful & Healthy Children and now my 3 grandsons! I have been Blessed Beyond Belief and I Praise My Lord & Savior that He Loved Us Before We Knew Him!
God is Sooo Good & Worthy To Be Praised!
I will Greatly Rejoice in the Lord, My Soul Shall Be Joyful in my God, for He Hath Clothed Me with the Garments of Salvation! He Hath Covered Me with the Robe of Righteousness! Isaiah 61:10

No comments:

Post a Comment