Sunday, June 10, 2012

Reflecting on My Birthday!



I just celebrated my Birthday with my Family! Birthdays are a Great time to Reflect on Goals and Memories. This last year has been one of the hardest I have lived with my daughter's accident, losing my youngest brother to alcohol and drugs, losing the Mother of his children in a car accident, losing my Father to a heart attack. My Father's heart was broken, losing his youngest son how he did. Yet God has shown himself Merciful and Full of Grace! I am so thankful to my Lord and Savior for carrying me through all things. Now I have started the 90 Day Challenge with my good friend and Coach, Dodi and 21 days later, as of June 6th, happy to report losing 5 1/2 inches, including 2 inches from my waist and 2 inches from my hips. I feel better, have more energy and am taking control of my Health! I am now helping others reach their Health & Fitness Goals! So Fulfilling!

No comments:

Post a Comment