Thursday, January 24, 2013

Branding for Effective Marketing


One of my goals for 2013 is to work on my Branding and SEO, search engine optimization. 
Branding is how your clients and prospects perceive your business so it is important to deliver messages that tell the purpose and promise of specific benefits and value that is meaningful and relevant to your clients, prospects, the public. Your brand will reside within their hearts and minds!It is the sum total of their experiences and perceptions.
And for the search engines, it has to be credible relevant infomation that they can give to people searching for your services and products.
Please note: I've changed my domain name for  my blog to mvega1.blogspot.com since my name was not available.
Here is a great article on Building Your Brand:

Branding: Create Effective Marketing by Building Your Brand

No comments:

Post a Comment