Monday, June 27, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude!!

http://youtu.be/R9z2ELaBVJY
I am determined to start my day with Gratitude for all the Lord God has blessed me with beginning with a sound mind, my five children, 3 grandsons and my husband, my parents who are still living, my sisters and brothers, friends, my business and most of all for God's Grace, Mercy & Lovingkindness!
I remember reading an article in Success Magazine about 'Being Happy'! One of the things they found as they interviewed happy people was "Happy people let Love Lead their Lives"!
People who are Happy have the same fears, dissapointments, frustrations as anybody else, but rather than dwell on these things, they focus on Gratitude, what they do have and are thankful for! They have a 'nourishing support system' in other words 'friends & family' ! They take the time to develop and  build relationship!
The other things of course, we all know, Exercise, Eating Right and Getting Enough Sleep will help our Attitude & Mindset!
What are you Grateful for? Take the time to think about and write down all you are Thankful for, click on the Video and Do the Gratitude Dance!
Give Thanks to the Lord for He is Good, His Lovingkindess is Everlasting! Psalm 136:1

No comments:

Post a Comment