Wednesday, June 1, 2011

God Works All Things Out For Good for Those Who Love Him...

I've gone thru a lot of transitioning: First the Mother of my neices, (my brother's daughters) was in a fatal accident. One of my neices had to have surgery on her hip. She walks with a little bit of a limp and is lucky she is alive after flying out of the sunroof of the car.
Then my half-brother, (my Father's son from second marriage) passed on and is in heaven with our Lord. Tragically not yet 35 years old; he was an alcoholic and was addicted to drugs. God was so awesome in His Mercy & Lovingkindness as He gave Isaac the opportunity to get his Heart Right with God and spend his last days with his family. He was in & out of the hospital for about a month. His last days, my nephew and neices and his sisters brought their guitars and we sang hymns and praises to God. On the last day, the nurses who were like Angels, helped create a book for his two daughters and son with Isaac's handprints and theirs. During his last hours as he passed on peacefully, we sang Praises unto God. It was Glorious as we could feel the presence of God in the room. Truly God showed Himself True to His Word that He Works All Things Out For Good For Those Who Love Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment