Monday, April 19, 2010

Getting back with the program...

I am so ready to start working out tomorrow or as we say where I'm from, manana. I commute to Abq 3X a week so I've had the excuse that I get home too late. No more excuses, my body is screaming, "Work me Out"! I'm going to join Quick Gym, the home of the 4 minute workout! Yes, 4 minutes, 4 min upper body, 4 min lower and if I can't work 8 minutes into my schedule, something's wrong with me. I was a member last year for a few months and loved it! Between working a J-O-B, doing consulting on Business & Marketing and helping business people with a website, going to church Wednesday & Sundays; I have got to schedule in some physical fitness! I am starting manana! Come heck or high water! What do you do for health & fitness?

No comments:

Post a Comment