Friday, April 23, 2010

More Patience, More Joy, More Peace

Something I have noticed, when I start my day in prayer and God's Word, reading scripture, I am in a more positive & cheerful mood. I am more intentional in choosing words that impart Life, Hope, and Ecouragment.
This morning I read: Ecclisiastes 10:12, The Words of a Wise Man's mouth are gracious, but the lips of a fool shall swallow him up.
Words are incredibly powerful! My daughter, who not so long ago, thought I was so not cool, is working for me in my business, and now actually listens to me! It's awesome seeing her eyes light up when she really understands and is open to what I'm trying to impart to her. Our children truly are a blessing!
He Who has Knowledge spares his words, And a man of Understanding is of a calm spirit. Proverbs 17:27
God's Word truly Renews & Refreshes Your Soul! As I read his word I pray for more Patience, Joy & Peace and God is Faithful to let us have the Fruit of the Spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment