Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Success At Last...

I did it! I swam laps for an hour at the Genoveva Chavez Center in Santa Fe! Loved it! Doesn't feel like you're exercising when you're swimming. I prayed, spoke to God, asking Him to give me Strength, Energy, Wisdom, everything I need to fulfill my destiny in Him and Live my Life for His Purposes.
It seems like we're always soo busy, our calendars are booked, we're looking after our family, keeping up with shopping, schedules, responsibilities & commitments at work, church; it's go, go, go. We stress out, our hearts are heavy and long for Rest, Peace. And yet, if you read God's Word, He has promised us Rest and Peace!
As the Psalmist cried out to God: Hear my Prayer, O Lord, and let my cry come to You. Do not hide Your Face from me in the day of my trouble; Incline Your ear to me, in the day that I call, answer me quickly! For my days are consumed like smoke, and my bones are burned like a hearth. Psalms 102: 1-3
In Mathew 11:28, Come to Me, All You who Labor and are Heavy Laden, and I will give you Rest. Take my Yoke Upon You and Learn from Me, for I am Gentle and lowly in Heart, and You will Find Rest for Your Souls! For My Yoke is Easy and My Burden is Light!
I thank God for His Lovingkindness and Longsuffering that no matter what I am going thru He is with me and He will carry me thru when I feel like I don't have the strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment