Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Manana will come, I promise...

Okay, so I didn't work out today. Took my workout bag and forgot my shoes. Had a meeting with fellow Marketeer, (after got out of J-O-B),who has his own IT Biz. We're building Strategic Alliance, referring clients to one another.
Got back to Santa Fe after 7:30 pm. Ate a Caesar salad. Watched Dancing with the Estrellas with Grams. I put my work out bag in my car with athletic shoes so I am set to work out manana. I'll workout before I go to church, come heck or high water.
Read this scripture before getting ready for bed:
Consider the Lilies, how they grow, they neither toil nor spin and yet I say to you, even Solomon in all His Glory, was not arrayed like one of these. If God then so clothes the grass, which today is in the field and then tomorrow, is thrown into the oven, How much more will He clothes you, o ye of little faith. Luke 12:27-28
In the midst of our hurried lives, we just need to take the time to pray, (communicate) with Almighty God. He who has promised to never leave us nor forsake us. It is under His Loving Wing that we can rest and experience His Love, His Peace, that surpasses understanding...

No comments:

Post a Comment